Post Covid symptoms and how we can help!
- Fatigue and a lack of energy
- Muscle weakness
- Joint stiffness
- Decreased mobility and general fitness
- Breathlessness with little exertion
- Avoid breath-holding during activities, for example, climbing stairs or bending.
- Breath out on effort, such as when bending, lifting, reaching or standing up from a chair or when walking.
- Positions of ease are a simple method of increasing the flow of oxygen into your lungs with minimal effort, these include leaning forward on a chair or table in standing or sitting.
- Pursed lip breathing; breathing in through your nose and breathing out through narrowed lips is a great way to slow down your breathing.
How we can help!
Sinead Folan is one of our Senior Physiotherapist at Premier Physiotherapy. She has years of experience as a Physiotherapist, working in the Singapore and Ireland. She, and all the team at Premier Physiotherapy, are committed to helping clients remain painfree, mobile, independent and doing the things they love to do.